You are not logged in.
Thanks! I missed a highlight tweak, here's the fix...
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
I had a little update too:
https://cdn.scrot.moe/images/2019/02/16/img-2019-02-16-155558.th.png
Yeah, that's awful. I hate it. :monkey:
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Dobbie03 wrote:I had a little update too:
https://cdn.scrot.moe/images/2019/02/16/img-2019-02-16-155558.th.png
Yeah, that's awful. I hate it. :monkey:
Do you? Do you really?

Last edited by Döbbie03 (2019-02-16 04:10:50)
"All we are is dust in the wind, dude"
- Theodore "Ted" Logan
"Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes that everybody liked, they left that to the Bee Gees."
- Wayne Campbell
Offline
I love you.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
That's Antix Fluxbox citrus colour, put some split oranges in background.
Much, much better. Now, edit those flares for lithium flame colour.
Offline
xplanet-2019-16-02.t.png
beautiful xplanet.
excellent!
Offline
I do love me some Beam.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
are..are you a wizard?
I’ve got this horrible feeling that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck, I’ll come back as me!
---------
Robotic Santa on Deviant Art
Offline
loutch wrote:are..are you a wizard?
Wow! Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a screenshot like that!
Offline
Offline
hello
original wall not by me (found it on web)i just modify it with gimp for conky
Last edited by loutch (2019-02-20 16:10:24)
Linuxmint 22.1 Xia xfce & mageia 9 XFCE on ssd hp pavilion g7
Xubuntu 18.04 lts & 24.04 lts on ASUS Rog STRIX
Offline
Offline
Offline
Offline