You are not logged in.

#1226 2019-12-22 21:23:31

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

clusterF wrote:

hacking into the bunsenlabs conky here.

Very cool!  cool
Thanks for sharing your Conky hacks.

You got a typo in here...

Cpu:  ${hwmon 1 temp 2}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 2}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 3}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 4}°C

Last edited by unklar (2019-12-22 21:24:38)

Offline

#1227 2019-12-23 11:29:26

clusterF
Member
Registered: 2019-05-07
Posts: 539

Re: Show us your conky

Thankyou unklar, fixed that typo cheers.

Offline

#1228 2019-12-24 12:11:31

clusterF
Member
Registered: 2019-05-07
Posts: 539

Re: Show us your conky

update to previous conky effort https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic … 328#p95328

--[[ conky configuration
 ------------------------------
 For conky variables and commands use the terminal command:

 man conky

 ------------------------------
 BunsenLabs conky threads

 Index » Scripts, Tutorials & Tips » Conky - Calendars / Clocks / Time
 https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=516

 Open a thread and post conky questions in: Index » GUI & Applications
 https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewforum.php?id=4

 Display your completed conky and codes
 Index » Scripts, Tutorials & Tips » Show us your conky
 https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=512

 ------------------------------
 BunsenLabs conky scripts help
 Openbox Menu/Preferences/Conky/Conky Manager Help

 If there are one or more conkys running, it is possible to kill one conky with
 the following command, IF you used what is between the quotes to start the conky, e.g.:
 pkill -xf "conky -q -c $HOME/.config/conky/BL-Default.conkyrc"
]]


conky.config = {

--  Window Settings
    own_window = true,
    own_window_type = 'desktop',
    own_window_transparent = true,
    own_window_hints = 'undecorated,below,skip_taskbar,skip_pager,sticky',
    own_window_colour = '000000',
    own_window_class = 'Conky',
    own_window_title = 'BunsenLabs Default Conky',

-- ARGB can be used for real transparency
--own_window_argb_visual = true, -- Options: true|false

-- NOTE that a composite manager is required for real transparency and ARGB will not
-- work as desired (in most cases) in conjunction with 'own_window_type override'.
-- Use with: own_window_type = 'normal',
-- Use with: own_window_transparent = false,

-- When ARGB visuals are enabled, use the following to modify the alpha value. Valid
-- range is 0-255, where 0 is 0% opacity, and 255 is 100% opacity.
--own_window_argb_value = 150,

    minimum_width = 1325, minimum_height = 0,-- width | height
    maximum_width = 1350,

    gap_x = 20,-- left | right
    gap_y = 45,-- up | down

    alignment = 'top_right',
--  End Window Settings


--  Font Settings
-- Use Xft (anti-aliased font and stuff)
    use_xft = true,

--font = 'Liberation Mono:bold:size=10',
--font = 'Liberation Sans:size=10',
    font = 'zrnic:size=12',

-- Alpha of Xft font. Must be a value at or between 1 and 0
    xftalpha = 1,

-- Force UTF8? requires XFT
    override_utf8_locale = true,

    uppercase = false,
--  End Font Settings


--  Color Settings
    draw_shades = false,
    default_shade_color = '000000',

    draw_outline = false,-- amplifies text if true
    default_outline_color = '000000',

   default_color = '595959', -- Beam green
--default_color = '678b8b', -- Beam green
--default_color = '656667', -- Waldorf original colour
--default_color = '7a7a7a', -- Flame  & BunsenLabs Grey
--default_color = '929292', -- BunsenLabs Grey
--default_color = 'C0C0C0', -- BunsenLabs Silver
    color0 = '3A8335',
    color1 = 'F8AA4D',
    color2 = '2F9CCE',
    color3 = 'E63AE9',
    color4 = 'FFA07A',
    color5 = 'FFDEAD',
    color6 = '00BFFF',
    color7 = '5F9EA0',
    color8 = 'BDB76B',
    color9 = 'C0C0C0',
    
--  End Color Settings


--  Borders Section
    draw_borders = false,
-- Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders = 5,
-- border margins
    border_inner_margin = 5,
    border_outer_margin = 0,
-- border width
    border_width = 2,
-- graph borders
    draw_graph_borders = false,
--default_graph_height = 15,
--default_graph_width = 40,
--  End Borders Section


--  Miscellaneous Section
-- Boolean value, if true, Conky will be forked to background when started.
    background = true,

-- Adds spaces around certain objects to stop them from moving other things
-- around, this only helps if you are using a mono font
-- Options: right, left or none
    use_spacer = 'none',

-- Default and Minimum size is 256 - needs more for single commands that
-- "call" a lot of text IE: bash scripts
--text_buffer_size = 6144,

-- Subtract (file system) buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers = true,

-- change GiB to G and MiB to M
    short_units = true,

-- Imlib2 image cache size, in bytes. Default 4MiB Increase this value if you use
-- $image lots. Set to 0 to disable the image cache.
    imlib_cache_size = 0,

-- Use the Xdbe extension? (eliminates flicker)
-- It is highly recommended to use own window with this one
-- so double buffer won't be so big.
    double_buffer = true,

-- Maximum size of user text buffer, i.e. layout below TEXT line in config file
-- (default is 16384 bytes)
--max_user_text = 16384,

-- Desired output unit of all objects displaying a temperature. Parameters are
-- either "fahrenheit" or "celsius". The default unit is degree Celsius.
--temperature_unit = 'Fahrenheit',

-- Update interval in seconds
    update_interval = 1,

--  End Miscellaneous Section
};


conky.text = [[
#${alignc}${font Neuropol:size=14} S Y S T E M    I N F O ${font}

${font Neuropol:size=14}${time %a %d - %m - %y}${font}${alignc}Weather:${texeci 500 curl 'wttr.in/Brisbane?format=+%l+%p+%t+%C'}${alignr}${font Neuropol:size=16}${time %R}${font}
				
RAM: ${mem} / ${memmax}${alignr} Swap usage: ${swap} / ${swapmax}
${color0}${membar 7,400}${alignr}${swapbar 7,400}${color}

Disk used: ${fs_used /} / ${fs_size /}${alignr}Disk free: ${alignr}${fs_free /} / ${fs_size /}
${color1}${fs_bar 7,350}${alignr}${fs_bar_free 7,350}${color}

CPU Average: ${cpu cpu0}% ${alignr}Battery:${battery_percent BAT1}%
${color2}${cpubar 7,250}${alignr}${battery_bar 7,250 BAT1}${color}

Entropy: ${entropy_avail} / ${entropy_poolsize} - ${entropy_perc}% ${alignr}Netlink: ${wireless_essid wlan0} - ${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%
${color3}${entropy_bar 7,200}${alignr}${wireless_link_bar 7,200 wlan0}${color}

Net Iface: ${gw_iface}${alignr}${alignr}Temps:  Gpu:${hwmon 0 temp 1}°C
Down:${downspeedgraph wlan0 7,250 99c8e8 618094 -t -l}
Up:${upspeedgraph wlan0 7,250 99c8e8 618094 -t -l}${alignr}Cpu:  ${hwmon 1 temp 2}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 3}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 4}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 5}°C

${sysname} - ${kernel} - ${machine}
Threads: ${threads}
Console: ${user_terms}
Uptime: ${uptime_short}

Debug Logs: 
${tail /var/log/debug 11}


#
# Weather information from openweathermap.org can be displayed in conky by
# using the script $HOME/.config/conky/scripts/bunsenweather.sh. The openweathermap
# service requires registration in order to receive an API Key, which has to be
# added to bunsenweather.sh. For further info see this script and the following thread:
# https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=2060
#
# Calling bunsenweather.sh from conky works by using
# ${execpi <t> /path/to/bunsenweather.sh "yourlocation"}
# where <t> is the update interval. If "yourlocation" is not defined, the script
# sets geolocation based on your IP adress using the website ipinfo.io.
#
#W E A T H E R
#${hr}
#${execpi 600 $HOME/.config/conky/scripts/bunsenweather.sh}


]];

2019-12-24-220501-1366x768-scrot.png

Offline

#1229 2020-01-06 13:25:19

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

Conky adapted to Lithium   big_smile

2020-01-06-14-09-11_scrot.th.png 2020-01-07-09-37-37_scrot.th.png

-- pkill -xf "conky -c /Test/S11TESTconky10" &
-- unklar 2017-04-02; 2020-01-06
conky.config = {
own_window = true,
own_window_type = 'normal',
own_window_transparent = true,
own_window_hints = 'skip_taskbar,skip_pager,below,undecorated',
--own_window_colour 000000
--own_window_argb_visual yes
--own_window_argb_value 80
own_window_class = 'Conky',
--own_window_title = 'Grey Clock',

override_utf8_locale = true,
use_xft = true,
font = 'Open Sans Light:size=9',
--font = 'Birdman:size=13',
--xftfont Roboto Condensed:size=12
--xftfont Liberation Mono:bold:size=11
--xftfont Fantasque Sans Mono:bold:size=12
--xftfont Monofur:bold:size=12
--xftfont DejaVu Sans Mono:bold:size=10
--xftfont Fira Mono:bold:size=11
xftalpha = 1.0,

draw_borders = false,
border_inner_margin = 0,
border_outer_margin = 0,

background = false,
use_spacer = 'none',
no_buffers = true,
double_buffer = true,

update_interval = 1,

--#################################################################
minimum_width = 287, minimum_height = 682,
maximum_width = 287,
gap_x = 10,
gap_y = 20,

draw_shades = false,
default_shade_color = '#292421',
draw_outline = false,
draw_borders = false,

stippled_borders = 0,
--border_inner_margin 30
--border_outer_margin 0
draw_graph_borders = false,
border_width = 0,

--alignment top_left
--alignment = 'top_right',
--alignment bottom_left
--alignment bottom_right
alignment = 'middle_right',

imlib_cache_size = 0,

color1 = '#323232',
color2 = '#bc4b4f',
color3 = '#528b8b',
color4 = '#6b6b6b',
color5 = '#528b8b', --'#6db9d5',
color6 = '#000000',
color7 = '#ffffff',

};

conky.text = [[

${image $HOME/.conky/Conky-eOS/.conky-weather-icons/bl_grey2.png -p 0,0 -s 287x682}\
${image $HOME/.conky/Conky-eOS/.conky-weather-icons/box.png -p 10,160 -s 267x64}\
${image $HOME/.conky/Conky-eOS/.conky-weather-icons/separator.png -p 2,262 -s 284x2}\
#${image $HOME/.conky/Conky-eOS/.conky-weather-icons/online.png -p 218,135 -s 48x23}
#${image $HOME/.conky/Conky-eOS/.conky-weather-icons/offline.png -p 218,135 -s 48x23}
${image $HOME/.conky/Conky-eOS/.conky-weather-icons/separator.png -p 2,360 -s 284x2}\
${image $HOME/.conky/Conky-eOS/.conky-weather-icons/separator.png -p 2,545 -s 284x2}\
${texeci 900 bash $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/accuweather -f}\
${goto 20}${color7}${font conkyweather:size=50}${execpi 600  sed -n '22p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/curr_cond}${font monofur:size=45}${alignr 10}${execpi 600 sed -n '2p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/curr_cond}°
${voffset -22}${goto 16}${color2}${font monofur:size=10}CURRENTLY: ${color7}${alignc}${execpi 600  sed -n '4p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/curr_cond}${alignr 18}${font ConkyWindNESW:size=45}${execpi 600 sed -n '27p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/curr_cond}${font monofur:size=10} 
${voffset -37}${goto 16}${color2}WIND: ${color7}${alignc}${execpi 600 sed -n '6p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/curr_cond} ${execpi 600 sed -n '5p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/curr_cond} 
${goto 16}${color2}PRESSURE: ${color7}${alignc}${execpi 600 sed -n '8p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/curr_cond}${color1}
${voffset 9}${goto 25}${execpi 600 sed -n '4p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}${goto 130}${execpi 600  sed -n '11p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}${goto 230}${execpi 600  sed -n '18p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}
${goto 30}${font conkyweather:size=22}${execpi 600  sed -n '107p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}${goto 130}${execpi 600  sed -n '108p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}${goto 230}${execpi 600  sed -n '109p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}
${voffset -15}${goto 45}${font monofur:size=10}${execpi 600  sed -n '5p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}${goto 150}${execpi 600  sed -n '12p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}${goto 250}${execpi 600  sed -n '19p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast}

${goto 20}${color2}${font monofur:size=14}${execpi 600 sed -n '8p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast|tr a-z A-Z|cut -c1-3}${goto 130}${color7}${execpi 600 sed -n '15p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast|tr a-z A-Z|cut -c1-3}${goto 230}${execpi 600 sed -n '22p' $HOME/Accuweather_conky_script/daily_forecast|tr a-z A-Z|cut -c1-3}
${font Droid Sans:pixelsize=9}${if_existing /proc/net/route enp2s0}
${goto 14}${color2}Up: ${color7}${upspeed enp2s0}${color7}${alignr}${goto 160}${color2}Down: ${color7}${downspeed enp2s0}${color7}
${goto 14}${upspeedgraph enp2s0 40,120 bc4b4f bc4b4f}${alignr}${goto 160}${downspeedgraph enp2s0 40,120 bc4b4f bc4b4f}
${goto 14}${color2}Sent: ${color7}${totalup enp2s0}${color7}${alignr}${goto 160}${color2}Received: ${color7}${totaldown enp2s0}${color1}
${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth0}
${goto 14}${color2}Up:${color7} ${color2}${upspeed eth0}${color7}${alignr}${goto 1600}${color2}Down:${color7} ${color2}${downspeed eth0}${color}
${goto 14}${upspeedgraph eth0 50,120 528b8b 528b8b}${alignr}${goto 160}${downspeedgraph eth0 50,120 528b8b 528b8b}
${goto 14}${color2}Sent:${color7} ${color2}${totalup eth0}${color7}${alignr}${goto 1600}${color2}Received:${color} ${color2}${totaldown eth0}${color7}
${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route eth1}
${goto 14}${color2}Up:${color7} ${color2}${upspeed eth1}${color}${alignr}${goto 1600}${color2}Down:${color7} ${color2}${downspeed eth1}${color7}
${goto 14}${upspeedgraph eth1 50,120 528b8b 528b8b}${alignr}${goto 160}${downspeedgraph eth1 50,120 528b8b 528b8b}
${goto 14}${color2}Sent:${color7} ${color2}${totalup eth1}${color7}${alignr}${goto 1600}${color2}Received:${color7} ${color2}${totaldown eth1}${color7}
${else}${if_existing /proc/net/route ppp0}
${goto 14}${color2}Up:${color7} ${color7}${upspeed ppp0}${color}${alignr}${goto 160}${goto 1600}${color2}Down:${color7} ${color7}${downspeed ppp0}${color}
${goto 14}${upspeedgraph ppp0 50,120 528b8b 528b8b}${alignr}${goto 160}${downspeedgraph ppp0 50,120 528b8b 528b8b}

${goto 14}${color2}Sent:${color7} ${color2}${totalup ppp0}${color7}${alignr}${goto 1600}${color2}Received:${color7} ${color2}${totaldown ppp0}${color7}
${else}
   Network disconnected
${color2}   Connect to a network to see statistics${color7}
${voffset 50}
${endif}${endif}${endif}${endif}${voffset -15}


${goto 50}${color7}${font Open Sans Light:size=15}Processors/Memory
${goto 14}${color2}${font Droid Sans:pixelsize=9}CPU 1: ${color7}${goto 135}${freq_g 0} ${color7}Ghz ${goto 250}${color2}${cpu cpu0}${color7} %
${goto 14}${color2}CPU 2: ${color7}${goto 135}${freq_g 1} ${color7}Ghz ${goto 250}${color2}${cpu cpu1}${color7} %
${goto 14}${color2}CPU 3: ${color7}${goto 135}${freq_g 2} ${color7}Ghz ${goto 250}${color2}${cpu cpu2}${color7} %
${goto 14}${color2}CPU 4: ${color7}${goto 135}${freq_g 3} ${color7}Ghz ${goto 250}${color2}${cpu cpu3}${color7} %
${goto 14}${alignr}${goto 14}${loadgraph 45,266 bc4b4f bc4b4f -l}
${goto 14}${color2}RAM: ${color7}${goto 135} ${mem}
${goto 14}${color2}TOTAL: ${color7}${goto 135} ${memmax}

${goto 74}${color7}${font Open Sans Light:size=15}Top Processes
${goto 14}${font Droid Sans:pixelsize=9}${color2}${top_mem name 1}${color7}${goto 135}${top_mem mem_res 1}${color2}${goto 240}${top_mem mem 1}${color7} %
${goto 14}${color2}${top_mem name 2}${color7}${goto 135}${top_mem mem_res 2}${color2}${goto 240}${top_mem mem 2}${color7} %
${goto 14}${color2}${top_mem name 3}${color7}${goto 135}${top_mem mem_res 3}${color2}${goto 240}${top_mem mem 3}${color7} %
${goto 14}${color2}${top_mem name 4}${color7}${goto 135}${top_mem mem_res 4}${color2}${goto 240}${top_mem mem 4}${color7} %
${goto 14}${color2}${top_mem name 5}${color7}${goto 135}${top_mem mem_res 5}${color2}${goto 240}${top_mem mem 5}${color7} % 

]];

Last edited by unklar (2020-01-07 08:55:35)

Offline

#1230 2020-01-07 08:39:03

loutch
Member
Registered: 2015-12-12
Posts: 439

Re: Show us your conky

Hello

@ unklar conky ????



Capture-decran_2020-01-07_09-30-55.png


Linuxmint 19.1 Tessa cinnamon & mageia 7 mate on ssd hp pavilion g7
Xubuntu 18.04 lts & 20.04 lts on ASUS Rog STRIX

Offline

#1231 2020-01-07 08:52:10

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

^ unfortunately NO
This is a Winamp skin from audacious.   smile

Offline

#1232 2020-01-07 10:47:21

loutch
Member
Registered: 2015-12-12
Posts: 439

Re: Show us your conky

schade


@+


Linuxmint 19.1 Tessa cinnamon & mageia 7 mate on ssd hp pavilion g7
Xubuntu 18.04 lts & 20.04 lts on ASUS Rog STRIX

Offline

#1233 2020-01-08 15:31:27

ragamatrix
Member
Registered: 2015-10-04
Posts: 423

Re: Show us your conky

clusterF wrote:

update to previous conky effort https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic … 328#p95328

--[[ conky configuration
 ------------------------------
 For conky variables and commands use the terminal command:

 man conky

 ------------------------------
 BunsenLabs conky threads

 Index » Scripts, Tutorials & Tips » Conky - Calendars / Clocks / Time
 https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=516

 Open a thread and post conky questions in: Index » GUI & Applications
 https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewforum.php?id=4

 Display your completed conky and codes
 Index » Scripts, Tutorials & Tips » Show us your conky
 https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=512

 ------------------------------
 BunsenLabs conky scripts help
 Openbox Menu/Preferences/Conky/Conky Manager Help

 If there are one or more conkys running, it is possible to kill one conky with
 the following command, IF you used what is between the quotes to start the conky, e.g.:
 pkill -xf "conky -q -c $HOME/.config/conky/BL-Default.conkyrc"
]]


conky.config = {

--  Window Settings
    own_window = true,
    own_window_type = 'desktop',
    own_window_transparent = true,
    own_window_hints = 'undecorated,below,skip_taskbar,skip_pager,sticky',
    own_window_colour = '000000',
    own_window_class = 'Conky',
    own_window_title = 'BunsenLabs Default Conky',

-- ARGB can be used for real transparency
--own_window_argb_visual = true, -- Options: true|false

-- NOTE that a composite manager is required for real transparency and ARGB will not
-- work as desired (in most cases) in conjunction with 'own_window_type override'.
-- Use with: own_window_type = 'normal',
-- Use with: own_window_transparent = false,

-- When ARGB visuals are enabled, use the following to modify the alpha value. Valid
-- range is 0-255, where 0 is 0% opacity, and 255 is 100% opacity.
--own_window_argb_value = 150,

    minimum_width = 1325, minimum_height = 0,-- width | height
    maximum_width = 1350,

    gap_x = 20,-- left | right
    gap_y = 45,-- up | down

    alignment = 'top_right',
--  End Window Settings


--  Font Settings
-- Use Xft (anti-aliased font and stuff)
    use_xft = true,

--font = 'Liberation Mono:bold:size=10',
--font = 'Liberation Sans:size=10',
    font = 'zrnic:size=12',

-- Alpha of Xft font. Must be a value at or between 1 and 0
    xftalpha = 1,

-- Force UTF8? requires XFT
    override_utf8_locale = true,

    uppercase = false,
--  End Font Settings


--  Color Settings
    draw_shades = false,
    default_shade_color = '000000',

    draw_outline = false,-- amplifies text if true
    default_outline_color = '000000',

   default_color = '595959', -- Beam green
--default_color = '678b8b', -- Beam green
--default_color = '656667', -- Waldorf original colour
--default_color = '7a7a7a', -- Flame  & BunsenLabs Grey
--default_color = '929292', -- BunsenLabs Grey
--default_color = 'C0C0C0', -- BunsenLabs Silver
    color0 = '3A8335',
    color1 = 'F8AA4D',
    color2 = '2F9CCE',
    color3 = 'E63AE9',
    color4 = 'FFA07A',
    color5 = 'FFDEAD',
    color6 = '00BFFF',
    color7 = '5F9EA0',
    color8 = 'BDB76B',
    color9 = 'C0C0C0',
    
--  End Color Settings


--  Borders Section
    draw_borders = false,
-- Stippled borders?
    stippled_borders = 5,
-- border margins
    border_inner_margin = 5,
    border_outer_margin = 0,
-- border width
    border_width = 2,
-- graph borders
    draw_graph_borders = false,
--default_graph_height = 15,
--default_graph_width = 40,
--  End Borders Section


--  Miscellaneous Section
-- Boolean value, if true, Conky will be forked to background when started.
    background = true,

-- Adds spaces around certain objects to stop them from moving other things
-- around, this only helps if you are using a mono font
-- Options: right, left or none
    use_spacer = 'none',

-- Default and Minimum size is 256 - needs more for single commands that
-- "call" a lot of text IE: bash scripts
--text_buffer_size = 6144,

-- Subtract (file system) buffers from used memory?
    no_buffers = true,

-- change GiB to G and MiB to M
    short_units = true,

-- Imlib2 image cache size, in bytes. Default 4MiB Increase this value if you use
-- $image lots. Set to 0 to disable the image cache.
    imlib_cache_size = 0,

-- Use the Xdbe extension? (eliminates flicker)
-- It is highly recommended to use own window with this one
-- so double buffer won't be so big.
    double_buffer = true,

-- Maximum size of user text buffer, i.e. layout below TEXT line in config file
-- (default is 16384 bytes)
--max_user_text = 16384,

-- Desired output unit of all objects displaying a temperature. Parameters are
-- either "fahrenheit" or "celsius". The default unit is degree Celsius.
--temperature_unit = 'Fahrenheit',

-- Update interval in seconds
    update_interval = 1,

--  End Miscellaneous Section
};


conky.text = [[
#${alignc}${font Neuropol:size=14} S Y S T E M    I N F O ${font}

${font Neuropol:size=14}${time %a %d - %m - %y}${font}${alignc}Weather:${texeci 500 curl 'wttr.in/Brisbane?format=+%l+%p+%t+%C'}${alignr}${font Neuropol:size=16}${time %R}${font}
				
RAM: ${mem} / ${memmax}${alignr} Swap usage: ${swap} / ${swapmax}
${color0}${membar 7,400}${alignr}${swapbar 7,400}${color}

Disk used: ${fs_used /} / ${fs_size /}${alignr}Disk free: ${alignr}${fs_free /} / ${fs_size /}
${color1}${fs_bar 7,350}${alignr}${fs_bar_free 7,350}${color}

CPU Average: ${cpu cpu0}% ${alignr}Battery:${battery_percent BAT1}%
${color2}${cpubar 7,250}${alignr}${battery_bar 7,250 BAT1}${color}

Entropy: ${entropy_avail} / ${entropy_poolsize} - ${entropy_perc}% ${alignr}Netlink: ${wireless_essid wlan0} - ${wireless_link_qual_perc wlan0}%
${color3}${entropy_bar 7,200}${alignr}${wireless_link_bar 7,200 wlan0}${color}

Net Iface: ${gw_iface}${alignr}${alignr}Temps:  Gpu:${hwmon 0 temp 1}°C
Down:${downspeedgraph wlan0 7,250 99c8e8 618094 -t -l}
Up:${upspeedgraph wlan0 7,250 99c8e8 618094 -t -l}${alignr}Cpu:  ${hwmon 1 temp 2}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 3}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 4}°C ${hwmon 1 temp 5}°C

${sysname} - ${kernel} - ${machine}
Threads: ${threads}
Console: ${user_terms}
Uptime: ${uptime_short}

Debug Logs: 
${tail /var/log/debug 11}


#
# Weather information from openweathermap.org can be displayed in conky by
# using the script $HOME/.config/conky/scripts/bunsenweather.sh. The openweathermap
# service requires registration in order to receive an API Key, which has to be
# added to bunsenweather.sh. For further info see this script and the following thread:
# https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=2060
#
# Calling bunsenweather.sh from conky works by using
# ${execpi <t> /path/to/bunsenweather.sh "yourlocation"}
# where <t> is the update interval. If "yourlocation" is not defined, the script
# sets geolocation based on your IP adress using the website ipinfo.io.
#
#W E A T H E R
#${hr}
#${execpi 600 $HOME/.config/conky/scripts/bunsenweather.sh}


]];

https://i.ibb.co/hHCbJHW/2019-12-24-220501-1366x768-scrot.png

Thanks a lot for your conky ! It's really nice and I enjoyed to play with:
2020-01-08-15-47-34_scrot.th.png

Offline

#1234 2020-01-08 19:04:08

ceeslans
Member
Registered: 2015-09-30
Posts: 89

Re: Show us your conky

unklar wrote:

Conky adapted to Lithium
2020-01-06-14-09-11_scrot.th.png

Happily used the conky,conf code that unklar provided ^
Changed it to my liking into a semi-transparent greyscale version.
ks6vUHhK_t.png

Offline

#1235 2020-01-09 09:29:21

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

ceeslans wrote:

Happily used the conky,conf code that unklar provided ^
Changed it to my liking into a semi-transparent greyscale version.
ks6vUHhK_t.png

c'est brillant !  cool

Offline

#1236 2020-01-09 13:25:42

clusterF
Member
Registered: 2019-05-07
Posts: 539

Re: Show us your conky

ragamatrix wrote:

Hey you are welcome. Your version looks nice too.

Offline

#1237 2020-01-15 09:36:24

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

Hello friends of Conky,  big_smile

I know it's easy, but I can't think of...

What do I miss in Conky for the display of the graphics in contrast to the display in the terminal ?
Why do I get "boxes" displayed ?
2020-01-15-10-23-24_scrot.th.png


Note: I use the fonts according to the tips of S11:
monospace   or
DejaVu Sans Mono

the command in conky:

${texeci 600 curl -s 'wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%c+%t+%w+%P+%h+%m'}

https://github.com/chubin/wttr.in

Last edited by unklar (2020-01-15 09:39:51)

Offline

#1238 2020-01-15 10:23:07

clusterF
Member
Registered: 2019-05-07
Posts: 539

Re: Show us your conky

^ i think installing Noto Fonts fixed this for me when i use wttr.in

Or could be you need the dejavu core font libraries not just mono.

Maybe you could post up your conkyrc/config ?

Last edited by clusterF (2020-01-15 10:26:44)

Offline

#1239 2020-01-15 10:38:02

loutch
Member
Registered: 2015-12-12
Posts: 439

Re: Show us your conky

Hello

Théo since a few days this script don't work.

The script found Artiste.txt but the miniaturefile is empty   .

Have google changing anything .

here script

#!/bin/bash
#créé par loutch
#2018-12-27 modifier par TeoBigusGeekus et loutch pour radiotray-ng et conky 1.10


qdbus com.github.radiotray_ng /com/github/radiotray_ng com.github.radiotray_ng.get_player_state | grep artist |sed 's/^.*" \: "//' |sed 's/",.*$//' > artiste_titre.txt
qdbus com.github.radiotray_ng /com/github/radiotray_ng com.github.radiotray_ng.get_player_state | grep title  |sed 's/^.*" \: "//' |sed 's/",.*$//' | cut -c1-11 >> artiste_titre.txt
titre=$(cat artiste_titre.txt)
lynx --source -useragent="Googlebot-Image/1.0" "www.google.fr/search?q=$titre\&tbm=isch" | perl -pe 's!.*?<img .*?src="([^"]*)".*!$1!' > lienMiniaturefile
sed -i 's/^.* http\:/http\:/' lienMiniaturefile
sed -i '/gstatic/!d' lienMiniaturefile

lienMiniature=$(cat lienMiniaturefile)
lynx -dump "$lienMiniature" > miniatureGoogleImage

convert miniatureGoogleImage pochette.png

Tank's for helping


Linuxmint 19.1 Tessa cinnamon & mageia 7 mate on ssd hp pavilion g7
Xubuntu 18.04 lts & 20.04 lts on ASUS Rog STRIX

Offline

#1240 2020-01-15 11:23:12

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

@clusterF

you get.  wink
I need to test this. As far as I know, the Noto-Fonts are huge packages.

Offline

#1241 2020-01-15 11:28:09

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

@loutch
I have had the same problem since the beginning of January 2020.
You beat me to it...  big_smile

It affects all distributions I use; all Conky syntax, radiotray and radiotray-ng.

The error in the terminal is:

convert-im6.q16: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504.
convert-im6.q16: no images defined `/home/unklar/.conky/radiotray/pochette.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3258.

My research has revealed, among other things (which seems obvious to me):

I was receiving the same error for missing some single quotes.

When combining images with convert -draw with quotes, the image supplied must be wrapped in quotes.

    No decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504

convert myBackground.png -font Arial -pointsize 20 \
  -draw "gravity west image Over 50,80,20,20 'myForeground.png'" \
  # -----------------------------------------^ added missing single quotes
  -flatten ./finalImage.jpg                 

When I added in the single quotes around myForeground the issue disappeared. What a lousy error!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/375 … itute-c-re


I suspect a change on GitHub or Google page, which is what convert is criticizing here with the format. However, I have no idea if this can be influenced in the script.

It would be nice if Teo could have a look at it.   wink

Last edited by unklar (2020-01-15 11:38:18)

Offline

#1242 2020-01-15 12:14:58

Sector11
Conky 1.9er Mod Squid
From: Upstairs
Registered: 2015-08-20
Posts: 6,397

Re: Show us your conky

@ unklar & clusterF

I tried noto fonts - did not work.

However damo has a nice little script in:

$HOME/.config/conky/scripts/bunsenweather.sh

It gives the whole package but maybe you could tweak it:
2020-01-15-091220-S11.jpg
gets the weather from your ISP location.

${execpi 600 $HOME/.config/conky/scripts/bunsenweather.sh}

EDIT:  The "space station" like wheel rotates 12° every second ... ie: moves once each second .... cool affect

Last edited by Sector11 (2020-01-15 12:23:45)


The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
_______________________________
Debian 10 Buster = SharpBang ♯!

Offline

#1243 2020-01-15 13:40:34

Sector11
Conky 1.9er Mod Squid
From: Upstairs
Registered: 2015-08-20
Posts: 6,397

Re: Show us your conky

And YUP, noto fonts is a HUGE package
111 fonts 16.2 GB


The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
_______________________________
Debian 10 Buster = SharpBang ♯!

Offline

#1244 2020-01-15 13:45:44

clusterF
Member
Registered: 2019-05-07
Posts: 539

Re: Show us your conky

Sector11 wrote:

And YUP, noto fonts is a HUGE package
111 fonts 16.2 GB

yes it is quite large but covers a lot of ground in the font world, bunsenlabs has it installed by default i think though?(currently on archlinux). The package in the debian repos is a lot smaller, noto fonts upstream is huge.

This the noto fonts im talking about...

https://packages.debian.org/buster/fonts-noto

Last edited by clusterF (2020-01-15 13:49:27)

Offline

#1245 2020-01-15 15:42:08

Sector11
Conky 1.9er Mod Squid
From: Upstairs
Registered: 2015-08-20
Posts: 6,397

Re: Show us your conky

Never had a problem without noto fonts before now it seems like it's a "must have"  sad


The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
_______________________________
Debian 10 Buster = SharpBang ♯!

Offline

#1246 2020-01-15 16:18:59

unklar
Member
Registered: 2015-10-31
Posts: 1,252

Re: Show us your conky

Sector11 wrote:

@ unklar & clusterF

Hello my friend, I greet you warmly and wish you health for 2020.  smile

"Why wander far off, located the good is so near", says a German proverb. big_smile
The Noto-Font's are contained in both helium and lithium. That is not the reason. However, they do not work with it either, as Sector11 has already determined.

Thanks for your hint to the script of damo.
I wanted to keep this in "one line".
Here in Arch, it looks like this:
chupin4.th.png


@clusterF,
and the Conky

###pkill -xf "conky -c /home/unklar/Jan2012/oben_Jan12rc" &
###2016-10-13 unklar mit freundlicher Hilfe durch Sector11

###  Begin Window Settings  ##################################################
# Create own window instead of using desktop (required in nautilus)
own_window yes
own_window_type normal  #panel
own_window_transparent yes
own_window_hints undecorated,below,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
#own_window_colour black
#own_window_class Conky
#own_window_title OneLiner

# Use the Xdbe extension? (eliminates flicker)
# It is highly recommended to use own window with this one
# so double buffer won't be so big.
double_buffer yes

### ARGB can be used for real transparency
### NOTE that a composite manager is required for real transparency.
### This option will not work as desired (in most cases) in conjunction with
### own_window_type override
#own_window_argb_visual yes

### When ARGB visuals are enabled, this use this to modify the alpha value
### Valid range is 0-255, where 0 is 0% opacity, and 255 is 100% opacity.
#own_window_argb_value 200

minimum_size 1900 0 ## width, height
maximum_width 1900  ## width, usually a good idea to be '=' or '>' minimum width

gap_x 5 # left-right
gap_y 5 # up-down

alignment top_left
###################################################  End Window Settings  ###
###  Font Settings  #########################################################
# Use Xft (anti-aliased font and stuff)
use_xft yes
xftfont monospace:size=8.5
#xftfont DejaVu Sans Mono:size=8.5
#xftfont monofur:size=10

# Alpha of Xft font. Must be a value at or between 1 and 0 ###
xftalpha 0
# Force UTF8? requires XFT ###
override_utf8_locale yes

draw_shades no
default_shade_color black

draw_outline no # amplifies text if yes
default_outline_color black

uppercase no
######################################################  End Font Settings  ###
###  Color Settings  #########################################################
default_shade_color grey
default_outline_color black

default_color DCDCDC #220 220 220    Gainsboro
color0 8FBC8F #143 188 143    DarkSeaGreen
color1 778899 #119 136 153    LightSlateGray #
color2 FF8C00 #255 140   0    DarkOrange
color3 7FFF00 #127 255   0    Chartreuse
color4 FFA07A #255 160 122    LightSalmon
color5 FFDEAD #255 222 173    NavajoWhite    #
color6 00BFFF #  0 191 255    DeepSkyBlue
color7 00FFFF #  0 255 255    Cyan
color8 FFFFFF #               Withe          #
color9 FFFF00 #255 255   0    Yellow
#color10 B22222 #178  34  34    FireBrick
#####################################################  End Color Settings  ###
###  Borders Section  ########################################################
draw_borders no
# Stippled borders?
stippled_borders 0
# border margins
border_inner_margin 0
border_outer_margin 0
# border width
border_width 0
# graph borders
draw_graph_borders no #yes
default_graph_size 15 40
#####################################################  End Borders Secton  ###
###  Miscellaneous Section  ##################################################

# Boolean value, if true, Conky will be forked to background when started.
background yes

# Adds spaces around certain objects to stop them from moving other things
# around, this only helps if you are using a mono font
# Options: right, left or none
use_spacer none

# Default and Minimum size is 256 - needs more for single commands that
# "call" a lot of text IE: bash scripts
text_buffer_size 256

# Subtract (file system) buffers from used memory?
no_buffers yes

# change GiB to G and MiB to M
short_units yes

# Like it says, ot pads the decimals on % values
# doesn't seem to work since v1.7.1
pad_percents 2

##############################################  End Miscellaneous Section  ###

update_interval 1

TEXT
${goto 100}${color9}GPU:${color8} ${hwmon 2 temp 1}°\
 ${color7}${kernel}${color8}  CPU: ${color7}${if_match ${cpu cpu0} < 10}00${cpu cpu0}${color8}\
${else}${color7}${if_match ${cpu cpu0} < 100}0${cpu cpu0}${color8}\
${else}${color9}${cpu cpu0}${color8}\
${endif}${endif}\
 Mem: ${color7}${if_match ${memperc} < 10}00${memperc}${color8}\
${else}${color7}${if_match ${memperc} < 100}0${memperc}${color8}\
${else}${color9}${memperc}${color8}\
${endif}${endif}\
 root: ${color7}${if_match ${fs_used_perc /} < 10}00${fs_used_perc /}${color8}\
${else}${color7}${if_match ${fs_used_perc /} < 100}0${fs_used_perc /}${color8}\
${else}${color9}${fs_used_perc /}${color8}\
${endif}${endif}\
 Core0: ${color7}${hwmon 1 temp 2}°${color8}\
 Core1: ${color7}${hwmon 1 temp 3}°${color8}\
 Core2: ${color7}${hwmon 1 temp 4}°${color8}\
 Core3: ${color7}${hwmon 1 temp 5}°${color8}\
 sdb: ${color7}${execi 600 /usr/sbin/hddtemp -n /dev/sdb}°${color8}\
 DL: ${downspeedgraph eth0 10,50 FFFF00 FF0000} ${downspeedf eth0} \
  MB: ${color7}${hwmon 0 temp 2}°${color8}\
  UP: ${upspeedgraph eth0 10,50 FF0000 FFFF00} ${upspeedf eth0}${color8} \
  FAN: ${color7}${hwmon 0 fan 1}\
${color8}|${color7}${hwmon 0 fan 2}\
${color8}|${color7}${hwmon 0 fan 3}\
${color8}|${color7}${hwmon 0 fan 4}${color8}\
  UID: ${color7}${exec id | cut -c5-8}${color8}\
  ${color8}${texeci 600 curl -s 'wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%C+%t+%w+%P+%h'}\
${color8}${alignr 20}Boot: ${execi 86400 who -b | cut -c23-}
 

where I have the text output with the capital C (+%C) and ignore the moon phase with omitting the m (+%m).
chupin5.th.png

Last edited by unklar (2020-01-15 16:22:25)

Offline

#1247 2020-01-15 17:15:27

Sector11
Conky 1.9er Mod Squid
From: Upstairs
Registered: 2015-08-20
Posts: 6,397

Re: Show us your conky

unklar wrote:
Sector11 wrote:

@ unklar & clusterF

Hello my friend, I greet you warmly and wish you health for 2020.  smile

hallo unklar

I watch I read I am here   big_smile

All the best to you and yours my friend.

I popped that line into my test conky and no errors but no icons either:
2020-01-15-140716-S11.jpg


The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
_______________________________
Debian 10 Buster = SharpBang ♯!

Offline

#1248 2020-01-16 01:54:01

clusterF
Member
Registered: 2019-05-07
Posts: 539

Re: Show us your conky

this is what i get when put the weather command on the terminal unklar

Overcast +8°C ↗15 km/h 1023hPa 66%

in conky 1.10 if override_utf8_locale = false, i will get those boxes instead of the arrow celsius and + characters.

Not sure why you are having issues as you have the correct setting for override_utf8_locale.

Maybe you need to capitalize "monospace"  in xftfont monospace:size=8.5 ??

Your original command in your first question was

curl -s 'wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%c+%t+%w+%P+%h+%m'

but in your conkyrc you changed it to

curl -s 'wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%C+%t+%w+%P+%h'

?? did you want the sun and the moon characters or not?

Last edited by clusterF (2020-01-16 02:11:34)

Offline

#1249 2020-01-16 02:38:35

clusterF
Member
Registered: 2019-05-07
Posts: 539

Re: Show us your conky

Hi Unklar if i use below commands in conky i get all the unicode characters display properly.

${font DejaVu Sans:size=10}${texeci 600 curl -s "wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%c+%t+%w+%P+%h+%m"}
${font Noto Sans Mono UI:size=10}${texeci 600 curl -s "wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%c+%t+%w+%P+%h+%m"}

Last edited by clusterF (2020-01-16 02:39:35)

Offline

#1250 2020-01-16 08:18:45

Naik
Member
From: Lipsia
Registered: 2015-10-03
Posts: 262

Re: Show us your conky

clusterF wrote:

Hi Unklar if i use below commands in conky i get all the unicode characters display properly.

${font DejaVu Sans:size=10}${texeci 600 curl -s "wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%c+%t+%w+%P+%h+%m"}
${font Noto Sans Mono UI:size=10}${texeci 600 curl -s "wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%c+%t+%w+%P+%h+%m"}

It works well too for me when I use:

${font FreeMono Standard:size=10}${texeci 600 curl -s "wttr.in/lichtenstein_sachsen?format=+%c+%t+%w+%P+%h+%m"}

naik --greetz


"Kaum macht [Mensch]* es richtig, funktioniert es sofort!"
BL-Kitchen on GitHub

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB