You are not logged in.
Lithium1-Paper, I'll post a tar tomorrow after I give it a thorough once-over. ![]()
Eh, screw it. It's a test theme, I can always fix it or delete it later if it's messed up...
https://github.com/hhhorb/Lithium_theme … per.tar.gz
Last edited by hhh (2019-02-26 06:26:55)
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Offline
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
^ good effort @hhh
Offline
Yeah, it's a lil' blue. ![]()
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Yes ![]()
“Safe” - but with touch of artistic genius
Offline
Offline
Yes, definitely a winner
Offline
Thanks, that's greatly appreciated!
-edit- Plot twist, we are slowly altering the default theme through the color wheel: "It's a lil' magenta... It's a lil' indigo..."
Last edited by hhh (2019-02-26 19:31:31)
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
^ Cooking with fire. ![]()
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Just a quick nitpick - these unchecked checkboxes are barely showing:
https://cdn.scrot.moe/images/2019/02/26/scrot-moonlight.th.jpg
A lighter base color would provide more contrast. I'll rebuild it, it should be easy.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Offline
BL-Moonlight, updated...
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
hhh wrote:A lighter base color would provide more contrast. I'll rebuild it, it should be easy.
What do you think? If I go any lighter it starts to not be a dark theme anymore...
https://cdn.scrot.moe/images/2019/02/26/Screenshot_2019-02-26_16-16-44.th.png
Slightly better, for me anyway. What else happens if the checkbox outline is made lighter?
And the OSD unhighlighted desktops don't show. How about a slightly paler colour in OB themerc? eg
osd.unhilight.bg.color: #3D3C40Last edited by damo (2019-02-26 22:26:59)
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
^ I'll check it out. I screwed up something with that last archive, I think, this is the latest version...
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
What else happens if the checkbox outline is made lighter?
Ah, and how to change the outline in the first place, regardless of the consequences? My friend, see the folder "assets" in gtk-2.0, and good luck seeing it in gtk-3.0. oomox let's you set the checkbox "accent" (highlight) color, but I don't see any way to change all those image files for the basic checkbox, combo-entry, etc..,
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
And the OSD unhighlighted desktops don't show. How about a slightly paler colour in OB themerc? eg
osd.unhilight.bg.color: #3D3C40
Ah, I rarely use a second desktop. Yes, perfect! I'll add something similar to all the themes in the repo when I have a chance.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
@damo & hhh you guys are on a roll...
...elevator in the Brain Hotel, broken down but just as well...
( a boring Japan blog (currently paused), now on Bluesky and Mastodon, there's also some GitStuff )
Offline