You are not logged in.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
62.0 is out, I just got the update.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
The title of this thread is wrong i guess. Firefox ESR is still 52.9.
...elevator in the Brain Hotel, broken down but just as well...
( a boring Japan blog (currently paused), now on Bluesky and Mastodon, there's also some GitStuff )
Offline
I was thinking the same thing when I made my last post, this is really 2 threads. Recommend to split them. I'll do it tomorrow morning, if you're not up for it now like I'm not. ![]()
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Upgrade today, current Firefox is 63.0.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Is it okay to resurrect this thread? My Firefox has happily updated itself until version 67.0.4. Now that version 68 is out (I think), it's not updating and is suggesting I download a new copy. Anyone else having this issue?
Offline