You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-15 11:15:28

dolly
Miss Mixunderstand

[FIXED] BL homepage - weird link.

Hi!

Visited the BL homepage and the installation section because I wanted to read up about the netinstall script. There is a link there called "forum thread" that is marked with red. When I click on it I end up at the old #! forums at a thread called "Sub-alpha Bunsen Labs netinstall script".  Unfortunately there are no information there about the netinstall script.

Well, all necessary information are in the "READ ME", so no worry, just thought I should let you know. smile

Last edited by twoion (2018-06-16 19:10:08)

Keep BunsenLabs #!yish please.

#2 2018-06-15 14:13:24

earlybird
ほやほや
Website

Re: [FIXED] BL homepage - weird link.

dolly wrote:

Hi!

Visited the BL homepage and the installation section because I wanted to read up about the netinstall script. There is a link there called "forum thread" that is marked with red. When I click on it I end up at the old #! forums at a thread called "Sub-alpha Bunsen Labs netinstall script".  Unfortunately there are no information there about the netinstall script.

Well, all necessary information are in the "READ ME", so no worry, just thought I should let you know. smile

Thanks for the report (https://github.com/BunsenLabs/website/issues/6). Will publish the fix sometime tonight.

#3 2018-06-16 19:09:54

twoion
ほやほや

Re: [FIXED] BL homepage - weird link.

earlybird wrote:
dolly wrote:

Hi!

Thanks for the report (https://github.com/BunsenLabs/website/issues/6). Will publish the fix sometime tonight.

This is now fixed. Through the moderation powers vested in me, I'll mark the OP as solved too. Also, refiling under Bug Reports.

Im grünen Wald, dort wo die Drossel singt…

Board footer