You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-15 11:15:28

dolly
Miss Mixunderstand

[FIXED] BL homepage - weird link.

Hi!

Visited the BL homepage and the installation section because I wanted to read up about the netinstall script. There is a link there called "forum thread" that is marked with red. When I click on it I end up at the old #! forums at a thread called "Sub-alpha Bunsen Labs netinstall script".  Unfortunately there are no information there about the netinstall script.

Well, all necessary information are in the "READ ME", so no worry, just thought I should let you know. smile

Last edited by twoion (2018-06-16 19:10:08)

Keep BunsenLabs #!yish please.

#2 2018-06-15 14:13:24

earlybird
ほやほや
Website

Re: [FIXED] BL homepage - weird link.

dolly wrote:

Hi!

Visited the BL homepage and the installation section because I wanted to read up about the netinstall script. There is a link there called "forum thread" that is marked with red. When I click on it I end up at the old #! forums at a thread called "Sub-alpha Bunsen Labs netinstall script".  Unfortunately there are no information there about the netinstall script.

Well, all necessary information are in the "READ ME", so no worry, just thought I should let you know. smile

Thanks for the report (https://github.com/BunsenLabs/website/issues/6). Will publish the fix sometime tonight.

#3 2018-06-16 19:09:54

twoion
ほやほや

Re: [FIXED] BL homepage - weird link.

earlybird wrote:
dolly wrote:

Hi!

Thanks for the report (https://github.com/BunsenLabs/website/issues/6). Will publish the fix sometime tonight.

This is now fixed. Through the moderation powers vested in me, I'll mark the OP as solved too. Also, refiling under Bug Reports.

A silent kite against the blue, blue sky

Board footer