You are not logged in.
^ kanshi as an extension of wlr-randr I guess? I don't grasp it 100% but it looks to me like automation to choose a display when it's plugged in?
Maybe it wouldn't be too hard to make a CLI wrapper for wlr-randr that lets the user choose a config set from wlr-randr's list, offer to apply it (with a confirmation timeout in case the mode setting is broken) and write it to a file that is run from the user's autostart?
Of course a pretty GUI that did all that would be better. For a moment I thought nwg-displays might be it, but it doesn't support wlroots compositors.
(wdisplays ships no man page btw
)
Last edited by johnraff (2026-09-11 05:01:03)
...elevator in the Brain Hotel, broken down but just as well...
( a boring Japan blog (currently paused), now on Bluesky and Mastodon, there's also some GitStuff )
Offline
There's also something called shikane but no deb package yet.
...elevator in the Brain Hotel, broken down but just as well...
( a boring Japan blog (currently paused), now on Bluesky and Mastodon, there's also some GitStuff )
Offline