You are not logged in.
I really like the first one, could you try it with some different coloured backgrounds? I'm not sure what would look best.
Offline
Moonlight, unbranded...
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Moonlight, unbranded...
Clever. And very nice ![]()
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
hhh wrote:Moonlight, unbranded...
Clever. And very nice
It's nice to have a day off and feel like screwing around with themes and icons...
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Cool! Er, I mean Hot ![]()
Pleeease submit it to the BL Deviantart group?
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
@b-rex, I'm gonna theme it soon. Thanks!
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
@b-rex, I'm gonna theme it soon. Thanks!
First version, done...
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ OH DOBBIE ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
Also liked by non-metal heads, like ME!
I am a "natural" skin head (it all fell off!).
![]()
Last edited by Sector11 (2019-03-12 18:13:55)
Debian 13 Beardog hosted by SoxDog
Still a Conky 1.9er at heart.
Online
I am a "natural" skin head (it all fell off!).
![]()
Really? Mine has just moved (to ears, nose and my back) ![]()
Offline
Sector11 wrote:I am a "natural" skin head (it all fell off!).
![]()
Really? Mine has just moved (to ears, nose and my back)
Must make for an awesome comb over.
You must unlearn what you have learned.
-- yoda
Offline
That is very cool indeed!
"All we are is dust in the wind, dude"
- Theodore "Ted" Logan
"Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes that everybody liked, they left that to the Bee Gees."
- Wayne Campbell
Offline
^ You need to choose the BB-code thumbnail option from the Embed codes. Please DON'T post a full-size image ![]()
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
Thanks @damo, and sorry for my oversight
nitimvr in vetitvm semper cvpimvsqve negata
Offline
I add one
One, but good ones, very nice work mate. I believe it has consumed you a few time, but in the end the reward has been well-deserved.
Very nice wallpaper!
8810
Offline
Background made with the wonderful time-waster called J-Wildfire. Even more time is being wasted after discovering that flames available for Apophysis can be imported directly ![]()
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline
Wall link, please.
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt
Offline