You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-30 00:14:35

iMBeCil
WAAAT?

The local brewery ...

.. hes ceased to exists. I, among numerous existintg friends/supporters has been invinted to participate in final 'getting 'drunk or drink as mush' as you can party,

I dont nkow about blisgreat, but if this if this is part of as he is half of th time .... I I barely see what i'm wiriting ... meaning i seedouble ,,,,, I wonder if this make snese .... I knos Iwilll regret it tommmorow ,,.
Honestly,I wonder whetherhe is doing it really honeskty
So, let me say, thath after traying apprehend what I'm doing ... at this moment I feel like doing it right, but I know i'm doping it wroong, so please mod delete this post.

RFest in peace my bffffffff brewery ... and yll your wheat beers ... [redacted]

Mods .. detčete this post-

Sorry- Im complettely drungv... where is that [redacted] submitt buttom

Postpone all your duties; if you die, you won't have to do them ..

#2 2015-12-30 01:16:38

Head_on_a_Stick
Website

Re: The local brewery ...

Hilarious

lol

Leaving for posterity, swearwords redacted  kiss

“Et ignotas animum dimittit in artes.” — Ovid, Metamorphoses, VIII., 18.

Forum Rules   •   How to report a problem   •   Software that rocks

#3 2015-12-30 05:06:33

twoion
ほやほや

Is the reason they went out of business economical or generational, i.e. money or nobody to run the business in an adequate fashion?

Im grünen Wald, dort wo die Drossel singt…

#4 2015-12-30 05:51:06

gako

iMBeCil wrote:

drungv...

lol this could be the name of an init system. 
Cheers, enjoy your drinkvs. Hopefully your system won't be hung up tomorrow.

#5 2015-12-30 08:54:22

ohnonot
...again
Website

i once was at a brewery feast, and the effects were very similar...

sad to see it go.
you gave it an adequate farewell  angel

#6 2015-12-30 09:13:13

apacus11

Very funny lol

I was once in a closing party, a local bar from my hometown wanted to get rid of all the alcohol before they close, and so we did. Don't remember the ending, but one of the best nights I ever had.

#7 2015-12-30 09:23:06

BLizgreat!
Resident Babbler - vll!

LMFAO iMBeCil,

The trick fellow nixer is persistence, chronic alcoholism is not for the day tripper(s). You have to stick to it for awhile and then and only then will you build up a tolerance for copious amounts of ethanol that would generally otherwise kill mere mortals ( and/or an elephant or two. big_smile )

Kidding aside, perhaps a nice place to visit occasionally, if you like projectile vomiting, not remembering what you did or said or why there's a rubber chicken duct-taped to the ceiling but no sane person wants to live in alcohol-ville fellow nixer.

However am glad you survived the ordeal and thanks for the laugh/smile. big_smile

#8 2015-12-30 11:17:01

iMBeCil
WAAAT?

Haha thanks to all for kind words, and sorry for swearing words  ops  big_smile  big_smile

So, after I woke up with mild headache, I should explain: it was a local pub/brewery with 6 excellent beers they produce themselves (myself being fan of their wheat beer or 'Weissbier'). It was very close to the center of the city, but on numerous occasions I was able to leave my car there and pick it up a day later. You could even eat there for reasonable amount of money - not once I went there with my colleagues or visitors for the dinner.

Being a beer drinker, and being a sort of capacity for beer drinking, my companions and me have sort of semi-VIP status in the pub, meaning that waiters already knew what we were drinking, we could stay a bit longer after closing in the evening ... and we get invited to internal happenings, such as happening yesterday, where 50 people were invited to celebrate - or rather, mourn - closing of the pub. The deal was: you pay 7 Eur to enter and drink and eat as much as you can (for comparison, one pint was usually 1.6 Eur).

Oh dear, it was hilarious ... never mind the food, but picture this: three waiters were at the tap-room constantly filling up half-a-litre plastic cups with beers, and you could simply grab a beer, whenever you want, no matter how many  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile I would send you a picture, but I'm afraid of internets  tongue

Oh, yes, I almost forgot:

twoion wrote:

Is the reason they went out of business economical or generational, i.e. money or nobody to run the business in an adequate fashion?

The brewery is in rented space (I hope I put it right: they pay to certain owner of the property). As it turns out, the owner is kicking them out, starting from next year, with the idea that he will open his own restaurant. (Pub/brewery was there for 10 years.) I however suspect that the owner asked for too high rent ...

TL;DR it was very funny and beerfull evening, I have no idea how much I have drunk ... and I feel a bit ashamed for posting here, but I had to express my sad fillings ... and 'me waifu' has no appreciation for this  big_smile

#9 2015-12-30 17:53:33

C#Coder4ever
BL Keyboard Troll

You know what they say, Don't drink and root.

Peripheral, SBC, and router addict lmao
Keeb & SSD Discussions | GitLab

#10 2015-12-30 19:56:08

ohnonot
...again
Website

he woke up! devil

mild headache means good alcohol, yes?

iMBeCil wrote:

picture this: three waiters were at the tap-room constantly filling up half-a-litre plastic cups with beers ... my sad fillings ...

lol

#11 2019-01-12 01:32:59

iMBeCil
WAAAT?

Funilly engouht, I wete got undefined number of beerss this firdya, and whatnoht. Sorry toreevvive necropost. Pfffff .....

BLizzz ... do tellll, how myna beers are needdded t changle BunsenlAbs to deVuan (Im asking this on behafkk if BeeeardedBruner).

Nah?

#12 2019-01-12 01:55:51

damo
....moderator....

Well, for those that can be bothered, yawn, there is actually a site called beerinit

Spoiler alert - there is absolutely nothing there to interest init fanboyz  devil

Be Excellent to Each Other...

FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt  «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt

#13 2019-01-12 02:12:00

glittersloth
...always giving it to you straight

damo wrote:

Well, for those that can be bothered, yawn, there is actually a site called beerinit

da fuq?!

Would you like Firefox to save this login for beerinit.com?
Username: USERNAME
Password: USERNAME

lol yikes lol

Also learned a new term: macro lagers.
Much more eloquent than the "shite big beer companies" term I often use. I shall take note.
Should I also refer to Debian and Arch as "macro distros" and BL as craft?

All this beer talk has me hungry now. Btw, does SLiM still eat your music?

Last edited by glittersloth (2019-01-12 05:56:39)

#14 2019-01-12 08:56:33

ohnonot
...again
Website

iMBeCil wrote:

Funilly engouht, I wete got undefined number of beerss this firdya, and whatnoht. Sorry toreevvive necropost. Pfffff .....

BLizzz ... do tellll, how myna beers are needdded t changle BunsenlAbs to deVuan (Im asking this on behafkk if BeeeardedBruner).

Nah?

the chi of ytop is trong in this one.

Last edited by ohnonot (2019-01-12 08:57:11)

#15 2019-01-13 05:04:01

hhh
That's it!
Website

Strong even.

The best IPA I have ever tasted. I had it when I lived in Nashville, TN. $12 USD/six-pack in cans, and worth every penny. Flavor explosion with every sip.

That's flavour, for you Brits.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1075/10784/

#16 2019-01-15 16:40:55

iMBeCil
WAAAT?

Hm ... I shouldn't have left laptop on before hmm going to pub

Now I feel ashamed  ops

#17 2019-01-15 19:39:19

ohnonot
...again
Website

^ don't be.
it was an authentic display of drunken euphoria.
no-one but iMBECiL could've translated it to the sterile medium of the internet.

Board footer