You are not logged in.
@Dobbie, that scrot wouldn't upload to pixhost... size: 11.2 MB, max file size: 10 MB ![]()
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
That's why I like postimg. ![]()
"All we are is dust in the wind, dude"
- Theodore "Ted" Logan
"Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes that everybody liked, they left that to the Bee Gees."
- Wayne Campbell
Offline
From Baron to Trixie. From Conky v1.9 to v1.221
But pretty well nothing else changes. Same boring old desktop.
Well the Conky SYS INFO got tweaked a bit thanks to unklar.
https://t3.pixhost.cc/thumbs/5968/774363496_260925-103440.webp
Does that mean version 1.9 can no longer be installed on Trixi?
I never checked that...
Offline
https://t3.pixhost.cc/thumbs/6052/775952409_scrot.png
@Dobbie, that last one is starting to load for me, one line at a time, slowly.
This has to be a fake... ![]()
VW, and the rims are from Porsche?
Offline
So is postimage done and dusted for you guys? Not loading?
Here is one from pixhost:
https://t3.pixhost.cc/thumbs/6053/775957811_screenshot_2026-09-29-15-21-42.png
I no longer use Postimage because it's slow, loading line by line or not loading at all. ![]()
Offline
This has to be a fake...
VW, and the rims are from Porsche?
It's a restomod, and Porsche is a glorified VW. ![]()
https://wobcars.com/product/modified-19 … oupe-2-3l/
^ Scroll down for the specs and gallery, it's sweet stuff and that engine trunk-bay is no joke!
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
unklar wrote:This has to be a fake...
VW, and the rims are from Porsche?It's a restomod, and Porsche is a glorified VW.
https://wobcars.com/product/modified-19 … oupe-2-3l/^ Scroll down for the specs and gallery, it's sweet stuff and that engine trunk-bay is no joke!
OK.
I don't think they'd do that anymore these days. Two logos on one car. That's why, to me, it's a “fake.” ![]()
Offline
I don't know how you and @Sector can read that clock setup, for me it's like trying to find get 3-D out of an autostereogram image. ![]()
Why why why why?!!???
Offline
I don't know how you and @Sector can read that clock setup, for me it's like trying to find get 3-D out of an autostereogram image.
It's really simple—Sector11's trick is based mainly on the “LED_mono” font. Basically, he “doubles” it by layering it on top of itself (88:88:88), and the two colors do the rest so it's easy to see. ![]()
conky.text = [[
${goto 40}${font LED_mono:size=30}${color1}88:88:88${goto 40}${color9}${time %T}${color}${font}
${font monofur:size=9}${alignc}Conky v${conky_version}${font}
KernelOffline
Offline
+1
-----------
Before I get started with mangowm.... ![]()
Noctalia is a hit
Offline