You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-23 15:24:54

jimjamz

Thunar Hotkeys

I have lost the menu options at the top of the Thunar window (File, Edit, etc...) and I do not know the correct hotkey to bring these back.  What is the hotkey for this option, and is there a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcut commands?  I was unable to find one.

I am aware of only a few hotkeys for altering Thunar, which came from this forum.
CTRL+B : enable/disable sidebar
CTRL+E : enable/disable tree-view sidebar
CTRL+S : search pattern for files

Unfortunately, I don't know any others because I cannot find a dedicated online resource for Thunar.

#2 2020-08-23 15:59:33

rbh

Re: Thunar Hotkeys

jimjamz wrote:

I have lost the menu options at the top of the Thunar window (File, Edit, etc...) and I do not know the correct hotkey to bring these back. What is the hotkey for this option

Ctrl + M.

,and is there a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcut commands?  I was unable to find one.

If you backup ~/.config/Thunar/accels.scm, and copy default from /usr/share/bunsen/skel.., you can check shortkeys from the menus.

Unfortunately, I don't know any others because I cannot find a dedicated online resource for Thunar.

Its homepage: https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/start. You can look in ~/.config/Thunar/accels.scm, for shortkeys.

// Regards rbh

#3 2020-08-23 17:24:54

jimjamz

Re: Thunar Hotkeys

Many thanks!

Board footer