You are not logged in.

#141 Today 21:53:22

Martin
Member
From: Stockholm, Sweden
Registered: 2015-10-01
Posts: 846
Website

Re: AI discussions

hhh wrote:

^ Except in Germany, apparently they're just not used to casual small talk with strangers and they consider small talk a waste of time. I don't know, I've never been to Germany.

Given how much this differs across Sweden I think there is not one German way. Northern and southern Germany are widely known to be very different culturally. I have been told the same is true for both Italy and France.

/Martin


"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth by hitting back."
Piet Hein

Offline

#142 Today 22:50:22

hhh
Hercule Poirot
From: Belgium
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 17,559
Website

Re: AI discussions

^ Thanks for the input. I'm sorry for having mentioned it, let's not derail the AI thread with human behavior. big_smile

To bring it on topic, AI is getting trained by data from all countries and cultures. Is it all being homogenized into a US-centric bot or is it getting regionalized?


Why why why why?!!???

Online

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB