You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-03 10:51:36

gennargiu
Website

Bunsenlabs and uses for audio productions

Hi, do we have friends in the community who also use Bunsenlabs for audio production? using both the programs available from the official Debian repositories and possibly, where possible for compatibility, the kx studio repositories? I asked this question because one of my main uses in the GNU linux world is related to audio production as a hobby and in the past I found myself satisfied with using dedicated distributions like ubuntu studio, av linux or simply Debian with the addition of repositories by kxstudio. I would like to experiment with this solution in the new version of Bunsenlabs based on Debian Buster. Lately, for fun, I have experimented with the excellent eggs penguin program to create a remix version called studiomusic64 dedicated to audio production based on Debian Buster with enviroment lxqt + kxstudio repository. smile

gennaro

Bunsenlabs Helion 5

#2 2019-11-03 12:19:21

brontosaurusrex
Middle Office
Website

Re: Bunsenlabs and uses for audio productions

Only lowtech stuff here, using audacity to record pilot audio for video editing (ZOOM H4N). And some scripts for making AAC, MP3, FLAC stuff, but that would go into general-computing section.

And I'am pretty good at making Voice of Batman.

Last edited by brontosaurusrex (2019-11-03 12:43:44)

#3 2019-11-03 13:25:28

gennargiu
Website

brontosaurusrex wrote:

Only lowtech stuff here, using audacity to record pilot audio for video editing (ZOOM H4N). And some scripts for making AAC, MP3, FLAC stuff, but that would go into general-computing section.

And I'am pretty good at making Voice of Batman.

hello, thanks for the reply, an interesting project the one created in Audacity with its effects (Voice of Batman) ...... I tried to understand if it was possible to approach as a system to a small daw with basic programs and tools and eventually up to where it was possible to go with these programs, always taking into account the resources of your hardware. smile

gennaro

Bunsenlabs Helion 5

#4 2019-11-03 16:17:20

gennargiu
Website

ADHm5Br

My Sequence on Lmms 1.1.3 with zynaddsubfx and Bunsenlabs Helion 5

https://imgur.com/ADHm5Br

Last edited by gennargiu (2019-11-03 16:26:01)

Bunsenlabs Helion 5

#5 2019-11-05 08:12:28

ohnonot
...again
Website

We once went wild with sox & espeak here on the forums...

Board footer