You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-26 16:28:10

nobody0
Disabled account
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 664

Add BunsenLabs template for python-apt

I had already pointed out about the lack of BunsenLabs.info and BunsenLabs.mirrors in /usr/share/python-apt/templates, which I am sure twoion is testing at the moment in his system. Most probably it would be included in BunsenLabs in November.

Last edited by twoion (2015-10-26 19:19:09)

Offline

#2 2015-10-27 02:17:51

johnraff
nullglob
From: Nagoya, Japan
Registered: 2015-09-09
Posts: 6,168
Website

Re: Add BunsenLabs template for python-apt

ostrolek wrote:

I am sure twoion is testing at the moment in his system.

So what is the purpose of posting this "suggestion"?


John

...elevator in the Brain Hotel, broken down but just as well...
( a boring Japan blog (currently paused), idle Twitterings and GitStuff )

Offline

#3 2015-10-27 10:42:32

nobody0
Disabled account
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 664

Re: Add BunsenLabs template for python-apt

johnraff wrote:
ostrolek wrote:

I am sure twoion is testing at the moment in his system.

So what is the purpose of posting this "suggestion"?

I am sure, the Arch guys would know why such templates are needed in Debian distros, better than me. I never heard of such love for Debian by Arch guys!

I also 'suggest' that the 'devs' should use BunsenLabs as the their main distro. I feel only damo is doing that, seeing winsap, Blob etc from him.

Last edited by nobody0 (2015-10-27 10:47:29)

Offline

#4 2015-10-27 13:50:46

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 8,932
Website

Re: Add BunsenLabs template for python-apt

This thread has no reference links so it makes no sense. I'll leave it open for a bit in case there's more info available.

As to your second, OT point, I take suggestions on which OS to use from people who use Debian but don't trust Debian updates VERY lightly.

Offline

#5 2015-10-27 14:15:29

damo
....moderator....
Registered: 2015-08-20
Posts: 5,406

Re: Add BunsenLabs template for python-apt

ostrolek wrote:

...
I also 'suggest' that the 'devs' should use BunsenLabs as the their main distro. I feel only damo is doing that, seeing winsap, Blob etc from him.

Guess what - I'm not.....and what devs use as their main distro is up to them. Stop your trolling.


Be Excellent to Each Other...

FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt  «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt

Offline

#6 2015-10-27 14:18:04

nobody0
Disabled account
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 664

Re: Add BunsenLabs template for python-apt

hhh wrote:

This thread has no reference links so it makes no sense. I'll leave it open for a bit in case there's more info available.

As to your second, OT point, I take suggestions on which OS to use from people who use Debian but don't trust Debian updates VERY lightly.

Oh, you can delete this thread. If I mention by chance the word Ubuntu, people become jumpy, but if someone else hide a link to a thread in Ubuntu forums, with some word like "this" it seems to quite okay, and even say what nice work! https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic … 4618#p4618

As for the 2nd 'suggestion,' its like trying to sell Fiat, while driving a Honda.

Offline

#7 2015-10-27 14:22:33

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 8,932
Website

Re: Add BunsenLabs template for python-apt

I don't want to close this thread because it mentions Ubuntu, I want to close it because it makes no sense. We're not selling anything, and I know you're not buying anyway. Closing.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB