You are not logged in.

#101 2018-04-28 12:49:37

martix
Kim Jong-un Stunt Double
Registered: 2016-02-19
Posts: 1,267

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

@ohnonot Fancy wallpaper, I like the dark theme. Is that a static menu?

Offline

#102 2018-04-28 14:04:55

ohnonot
...again
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 3,194
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

martix wrote:

Is that a static menu?

i've been using obmenu-generator for ages.
it's part dynamic, part static.
very configurable.

Offline

#103 2018-04-28 17:51:03

Head_on_a_Stick
Member
From: London
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 8,759
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

2018-04-28-164608_1920x1080_scrot.th.png

Back to xterm in Arch, true colour ftw!

My dwm package has changed depends accordingly[1] so watch for the update if it is installed from the repository.

[1] https://github.com/Head-on-a-Stick/dwm/ … e6a35dfd61


“Et ignotas animum dimittit in artes.” — Ovid, Metamorphoses, VIII., 18.

Forum Rules   •   How to report a problem   •   Software that rocks

Offline

#104 2018-04-28 19:54:25

Dobbie03
Resident Metalhead
From: New Zealand
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 1,964
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

Nice!  Love that wallpaper.


I like my Metal like my coffee.......Black!

Offline

#105 2018-04-28 23:26:24

Dobbie03
Resident Metalhead
From: New Zealand
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 1,964
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

Been working on a new theme, not quite there yet though.

2018-04-28--1524897311_7680x2160_scrot.md.png


I like my Metal like my coffee.......Black!

Offline

#106 2018-04-29 01:07:33

PackRat
jgmenu user Numero Uno
Registered: 2015-10-02
Posts: 819

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

fvwm -

Screenshot_2018-04-28_21-06-09.th.png


You must unlearn what you have learned.
    -- yoda

Offline

#107 2018-04-29 01:54:09

DeepDayze
Member
From: In Linux Land
Registered: 2017-05-28
Posts: 541

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

Looks nice, Packrat ^^

Wondering how to get the panel down at the bottom as it's hideous at its default settings on the right side.


Real Men Use Linux

Offline

#108 2018-04-29 02:47:04

PackRat
jgmenu user Numero Uno
Registered: 2015-10-02
Posts: 819

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

DeepDayze wrote:

Looks nice, Packrat ^^

Wondering how to get the panel down at the bottom as it's hideous at its default settings on the right side.

Thanks.

You would have to reconfigure the FvwmButtons module that creates the panel. Change over all the geometries for the modules being swallowed to create the panel. Major time sink, but usually worth it  monkey


You must unlearn what you have learned.
    -- yoda

Offline

#109 2018-04-29 02:49:38

DeepDayze
Member
From: In Linux Land
Registered: 2017-05-28
Posts: 541

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

PackRat wrote:
DeepDayze wrote:

Looks nice, Packrat ^^

Wondering how to get the panel down at the bottom as it's hideous at its default settings on the right side.

Thanks.

You would have to reconfigure the FvwmButtons module that creates the panel. Change over all the geometries for the modules being swallowed to create the panel. Major time sink, but usually worth it  monkey

F that lol...I may just use lxpanel for it as tint2 needs a bit of extra configuration to work with FVWM.

Last edited by DeepDayze (2018-04-29 02:50:28)


Real Men Use Linux

Offline

#110 2018-04-29 16:49:10

PackRat
jgmenu user Numero Uno
Registered: 2015-10-02
Posts: 819

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

DeepDayze wrote:
PackRat wrote:
DeepDayze wrote:

Looks nice, Packrat ^^

Wondering how to get the panel down at the bottom as it's hideous at its default settings on the right side.

Thanks.

You would have to reconfigure the FvwmButtons module that creates the panel. Change over all the geometries for the modules being swallowed to create the panel. Major time sink, but usually worth it  monkey

F that lol...I may just use lxpanel for it as tint2 needs a bit of extra configuration to work with FVWM.

But it's a labor of love to configure fvwm  monkey

Openbox; tiling without decor except for the border:

Screenshot_2018-04-29_12-35-49.th.png


You must unlearn what you have learned.
    -- yoda

Offline

#111 2018-04-29 22:21:49

hhh
That's easy!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 6,101
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

DeepDayze wrote:

F that lol.

My man! monkey We're kindred spirits. It's fun when I'm in the mood but otherwise I'm all hate hate hate hate hate

/SpokenLikeATrueProtestant

Offline

#112 2018-04-29 23:42:30

DeepDayze
Member
From: In Linux Land
Registered: 2017-05-28
Posts: 541

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

hhh wrote:
DeepDayze wrote:

F that lol.

My man! monkey We're kindred spirits. It's fun when I'm in the mood but otherwise I'm all hate hate hate hate hate

/SpokenLikeATrueProtestant

Yep some days I feel like  devil


Real Men Use Linux

Offline

#113 2018-04-30 20:00:13

mrneilypops
The BL Scrot.Moe Guy
From: luxembourg
Registered: 2015-09-30
Posts: 509
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

Debian Buster + XanMod kernel 4.16.3-xanmod5 + dwm wm wink

2018-04-30-215007_1920x1080_scrot.th.png

xst terminal

"Loads settings from Xresources. See https://git.io/vVisW
Live-reloads settings from xrdb on USR1 signal (like termite)
Is available as an AUR package xst-git (binary and man also still named st)
Has cursor blinking options
Has the following st-patches applied:
spoiler
clipboard
externalpipe
boldcolors (only the ability to disable bold fonts)
vertcenter
alpha (transparent background)"

https://dwm.suckless.org/
https://xanmod.org/

apocalypse-1-1-1.th.jpg

Offline

#114 2018-04-30 20:58:23

hhh
That's easy!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 6,101
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

Beautiful, I hate the wallpaper.

hate hate hate hate hate

Offline

#115 2018-04-30 21:05:23

mrneilypops
The BL Scrot.Moe Guy
From: luxembourg
Registered: 2015-09-30
Posts: 509
Website

Re: April 2018 Screenshots

@ hhh
cool  cool  cool  cool  cool

Offline

#116 2018-04-30 22:25:41

hhh
That's easy!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 6,101
Website

Offline

#117 2018-05-01 02:52:10

hhh
That's easy!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 6,101
Website

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB