You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-25 11:09:56

Darkijahu

Darkijah from Denmark

Hey Guys, I guess this world is going nuts.
Well... I guess I need to keep on topic, although it is very clear what is happening in the world right now, and yet so many are blinded by the Devil.

In any case, take care - lots of things are happening, and it is not for the better!

I have been fighting my new cheap Craptop, was a pain to get something up and running. But I am closing on coming back. Battling my mobile as well, the printer and everything it seems these days.

Anyway, dark times seems coming unto us all - and the Roman World Order is showing its form in a more open wideness for the public.

There are only 2 sides, 2 roads to decide on - I hope you pick the right one.

Anyway, back on Crunchbang now, just installed Opera - still the newb after so many years where I foolishness ended up turning back to windows back in the days of Crunchbang because of a stupid satanic game like Diable 3.

Argh... I could have been a Gnulix Master now had I just kept on moving forward. Well... In any case, now forced back unto it, as Microsucks and the criminals forced me on Win10 with my new and very cheap laptop. At least Gnulix those seem to give it a fair change overall to be usable tongue

Anyway, I am writing this from an old Crunchbang++ but really... Crunchbang was just the favorite it system, even if it was a little to complicated for a newb like me.

So... Well... Rooted my new used LG V20, and then my old said to not to be rootable LG V20 and then ended up doing some operations so the old motherboard is now in the New used one. And really that was running much better in Rooted condition, FREEDOM!!!

I hate these companies who put us in jail, just criminal to the core, the whole marked of criminals taking our rights and if breaking there jail, they have mined the whole thing so the user feels like to come back to the comfortable jail, being on there knees in tears because of the programmers filthy diabolical programming.

I wish the Gnulix mobiles, the Pine and Librem 5 was further in progress... Now I have a Shift mq6 with Android 10 which I am still trying to setup without Google beside the translation program.

Anyway... Just wanted to say hi to you all - after entering Crunchbang++ again and toying around. Used days, weeks to get things to work as I want - like utter terrible how things are in our days with technology with there security and purposely making it hard for the user.

Anyway, take care and be ready for a roller coaster ride full of blood, the maniacs are pushing for more of this complete madness. hmm

-
Darkijah

-edit- I still can't believe someone thought he had the right to kill Crunchbang, and sink a floating boat of saneness when others could have been giving the helm. It was and is an unique gem in the Gnulix realm that still has its place. The simpleness and power behind it - including the low resources, the overall feel and look. Still rules as a piece of art in realm of Gnulix. Suda !! tongue

Last edited by Darkijahu (2021-03-25 11:20:29)

#2 2021-03-25 14:27:07

Sector11
Conky 1.9er Mod Squid

Re: Darkijah from Denmark

Welcome back to sanity.
Velkommen tilbage til sundhed.

At least an island of sanity in a world falling apart!
I det mindste en ø til sundhed i en verden, der falder fra hinanden!

Be strong, be safe.
Vær stærk, vær sikker.

Most of us are old CB users, but there are plenty of new users here too.
De fleste af os er gamle CB-brugere, men der er også masser af nye brugere her.

Hvis min dansk er dårlig, skyld Google!
lol  lol  lol

The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.

#3 2021-03-25 15:36:16

damo
....moderator....

Darkijahu wrote:

... I still can't believe someone thought he had the right to kill Crunchbang...

Well, Phillip Newborough was the sole developer and "owner" of #!, so I he could do what he liked with it. He passed the Forums on to us with his blessing, and Bunsenlabs is our continuation of the CB legacy.

Crunchbang isn't dead, it has metamorphosed!

Be Excellent to Each Other...
The Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop » Here
FORUM RULES and posting guidelines «» Help page for forum post formatting
Artwork on DeviantArt  «» BunsenLabs on DeviantArt

#4 2021-03-25 18:45:10

el_koraco

damo wrote:

Crunchbang isn't dead, it has metamorphosed!

hear hear!

#5 2021-03-28 07:20:45

likun sun

Yesterday I tried to switch back to Crunchbang 8, but unfortunately it doesn't support my wireless driver, so I chose bunsen. .

#6 2021-03-28 13:29:31

sleekmason
zoom
Website

Just offhand, I would stick to Bunsenlabs because of security. 

Lots has happened in the last few years.  I suppose an updated kernel and browser would go a long ways towards fixing those problems on an older install:)

#7 2021-03-29 00:23:07

likun sun

sleekmason wrote:

Just offhand, I would stick to Bunsenlabs because of security. 

Lots has happened in the last few years.  I suppose an updated kernel and browser would go a long ways towards fixing those problems on an older install:)

Yes, I remember that in recent days, a local vulnerability (CVE-2021-1732) broke out in Windows. Compared with Bunsen lbas, I should thank us for having a stable community.

Board footer