You are not logged in.

#6176 2021-01-23 09:43:57

ohnonot
...again
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 5,328
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

glittersloth wrote:

https://digital.mutingthenoise.com/strollogy
Embedded player available, but account needed (just email and password - use a disposable alias or temp mail provider) to download in 320 or lossless.

Download link
I was able to just wget or mpv it, multiple times.


Please use CODE tags for code.
Search youtube without a browser: repo | thread
BL quote proposals to this thread please.
my repos / my repos

Offline

#6177 2021-01-23 10:41:30

Sun For Miles
Member
Registered: 2017-04-12
Posts: 201

Re: What are you listening to right now?


Señor Chang, why do you teach Spanish?

Offline

#6178 2021-01-23 19:47:35

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 11,208
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

ohnonot wrote:
glittersloth wrote:

https://digital.mutingthenoise.com/strollogy
Embedded player available, but account needed (just email and password - use a disposable alias or temp mail provider) to download in 320 or lossless.

Download link
I was able to just wget or mpv it, multiple times.

Cannot confirm...

rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ mpv f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__&Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA
[1] 3699
[2] 3700
bash: Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA: command not found
[2]+  Done                    Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [1] 3588
bash: [1]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [2] 3589
bash: [2]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ bash: Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA: command not found
bash: bash:: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [2]+  Done                    Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__
bash: [2]+: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Playing: https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__
bash: rachel@TyrellCorp:~$: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ffmpeg] https: HTTP error 403 Forbidden
bash: [ffmpeg]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Failed to open https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__.
bash: Failed: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ytdl_hook] ERROR: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type  youtube-dl -U  to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ytdl_hook] youtube-dl failed: unexpected error ocurred 
bash: [ytdl_hook]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Exiting... (Errors when loading file)
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `Errors'
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Playing: f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__
[file] Cannot open file 'f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__': File name too long
Failed to open f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__.


Exiting... (Errors when loading file)

Registration is painless, though, and it's an excellent track.

z0AgVcBt.png

@glittersloth, that's going on the show, thanks!

Offline

#6179 2021-01-23 23:06:57

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 11,208
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Nice, new links. Some validation from the radio station. This is Ep17, Ep18 doesn't air till tomorrow night...

https://schedule.ohmradio963.org/WOHM/p … y?layout=1

https://schedule.ohmradio963.org/WOHM/d … r?layout=1

Offline

#6180 2021-01-24 08:35:44

ohnonot
...again
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 5,328
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

hhh wrote:

Cannot confirm...

rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ mpv f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__&Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA
[1] 3699
[2] 3700
bash: Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA: command not found
[2]+  Done                    Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [1] 3588
bash: [1]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [2] 3589
bash: [2]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ bash: Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA: command not found
bash: bash:: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [2]+  Done                    Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__
bash: [2]+: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Playing: https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__
bash: rachel@TyrellCorp:~$: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ffmpeg] https: HTTP error 403 Forbidden
bash: [ffmpeg]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Failed to open https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__.
bash: Failed: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ytdl_hook] ERROR: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type  youtube-dl -U  to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ytdl_hook] youtube-dl failed: unexpected error ocurred 
bash: [ytdl_hook]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Exiting... (Errors when loading file)
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `Errors'
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Playing: f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__
[file] Cannot open file 'f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__': File name too long
Failed to open f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__.

Exiting... (Errors when loading file)

Registration is painless, though...

Um. So it downloaded OK, but wget defaults to giving it a very weird filename, and you never heard of quoting weird filenames, or simply renaming them? You were also unable to recognize what's going on from the above output?
Off to corporate registrationland then! Happy, blissful ignorance!


Please use CODE tags for code.
Search youtube without a browser: repo | thread
BL quote proposals to this thread please.
my repos / my repos

Offline

#6181 2021-01-24 08:37:53

ohnonot
...again
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 5,328
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

ohnonot wrote:
glittersloth wrote:

https://digital.mutingthenoise.com/strollogy
Embedded player available, but account needed (just email and password - use a disposable alias or temp mail provider) to download in 320 or lossless.

Download link
I was able to just wget or mpv it, multiple times.

Nice music there. I enjoyed much. Advanced landscaping. Jungle-y. Only the cover photo put me off in the beginning. Somehow reminded me of Yello.


Please use CODE tags for code.
Search youtube without a browser: repo | thread
BL quote proposals to this thread please.
my repos / my repos

Offline

#6182 2021-01-24 09:03:46

johnraff
nullglob
From: Nagoya, Japan
Registered: 2015-09-09
Posts: 7,727
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

ohnonot wrote:
hhh wrote:

Cannot confirm...

rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ mpv f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__&Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA
[1] 3699
[2] 3700
bash: Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA: command not found
[2]+  Done                    Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [1] 3588
bash: [1]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [2] 3589
bash: [2]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ bash: Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA: command not found
bash: bash:: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [2]+  Done                    Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__
bash: [2]+: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Playing: https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__
bash: rachel@TyrellCorp:~$: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ffmpeg] https: HTTP error 403 Forbidden
bash: [ffmpeg]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Failed to open https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__.
bash: Failed: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ytdl_hook] ERROR: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type  youtube-dl -U  to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ [ytdl_hook] youtube-dl failed: unexpected error ocurred 
bash: [ytdl_hook]: command not found
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Exiting... (Errors when loading file)
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `Errors'
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ 
rachel@TyrellCorp:~$ Playing: f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__
[file] Cannot open file 'f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__': File name too long
Failed to open f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__.

Exiting... (Errors when loading file)

Registration is painless, though...

Um. So it downloaded OK, but wget defaults to giving it a very weird filename, and you never heard of quoting weird filenames, or simply renaming them? You were also unable to recognize what's going on from the above output?
Off to corporate registrationland then! Happy, blissful ignorance!

Yes, correct about the necessary quotes, but the download is still ERROR 403: Forbidden, with either mpv or wget:

john@lithium:~$ mpv "https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__&Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA"
[ffmpeg] https: HTTP error 403 Forbidden
Failed to open https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__&Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA.
[ytdl_hook] ERROR: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type  youtube-dl -U  to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output. 
[ytdl_hook] youtube-dl failed: unexpected error occurred 

Exiting... (Errors when loading file)
john@lithium:~$ wget "https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__&Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA" -O audiofile
--2021-01-24 18:07:02--  https://d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net/3cf2d4ee-bdba-398f-8364-170a086e0085-01-001.mp3?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOiBbeyJSZXNvdXJjZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZDNtMXpjeTZta3BzMzEuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvM2NmMmQ0ZWUtYmRiYS0zOThmLTgzNjQtMTcwYTA4NmUwMDg1LTAxLTAwMS5tcDMiLCJDb25kaXRpb24iOnsiRGF0ZUxlc3NUaGFuIjp7IkFXUzpFcG9jaFRpbWUiOjE2MTEzOTYxNzV9fX1dfQ__&Signature=ObVWFMEB0sXNzad2NzdK0W-DjrQDRb25E9-mYUC83Q7CJgFlrsLQ8yFRPqq1o42BlXobvFYorg2yydEn9s8zX~NGY6w4Yp3xQVqztJTo0JyKO~fJ89fyF9giWZytqBF2KmToQPgtySZ5~sAI6DA70EN~GMyrTrl-6l6XB-QiOPSi0MImDxv8sn2xqCh~KPcpDjeN-e1ic-HGnovq~-iysnXfwH4RNY0-eqjGYH2jF-5ONe~VhWwtjwL9RZkvcO6aixjDchv5MdI0yN4GVarWq5YFV7fVvQPvSTlZ14kZClYJjC4h3XpBtqJoWxZyqb-iPQXL9mZFOSBiqrYJukOvHA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJFIBUXOKJVS7BLLA
Resolving d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net (d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net)... 65.8.169.137, 65.8.169.121, 65.8.169.151, ...
Connecting to d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net (d3m1zcy6mkps31.cloudfront.net)|65.8.169.137|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2021-01-24 18:07:02 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

I've no idea why you were granted permission. roll


...elevator in the Brain Hotel, broken down but just as well...
( a boring Japan blog (currently paused), idle Twitterings and GitStuff )

Introduction to the Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop

Offline

#6183 2021-01-24 12:58:45

glittersloth
buena piñata
Registered: 2015-09-30
Posts: 1,254

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Offline

#6184 2021-01-24 13:33:13

ratcheer
Member
From: USA
Registered: 2015-10-05
Posts: 345

Re: What are you listening to right now?

I am often "listening" to what is playing in my head. Today (and for maybe the past three days), it is Dead Flowers. Mostly the Rolling Stones version, but occasionally Townes van Zandt pops in.

Offline

#6185 2021-01-25 03:25:40

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 11,208
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

My two favorite drunk performances from my two favorite drunk performers, young Gregg Allman and young Pete Townshend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIwnbYwmFOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t9slqL_eSw

Offline

#6186 2021-01-25 03:32:32

eight.bit.al
Member
From: Prison
Registered: 2015-10-01
Posts: 808

Re: What are you listening to right now?

hhh wrote:

... favorite drunk performances from ... young Gregg Allman

+1


1+1+2+4bit

Offline

#6187 2021-01-25 03:39:04

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 11,208
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Gregg Allman in studio, full concert, 1981...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT6KdpSaL10

Offline

#6188 2021-01-25 03:44:17

eight.bit.al
Member
From: Prison
Registered: 2015-10-01
Posts: 808

Re: What are you listening to right now?

LIQUID STRANGER - CRYO (ELECTRONICA/CHILL)

Gets real at 2:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzT8O6DBflo

10-2bit

Offline

#6189 2021-01-25 17:38:28

ohnonot
...again
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 5,328
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

johnraff wrote:

Yes, correct about the necessary quotes, but the download is still ERROR 403: Forbidden, with either mpv or wget:

They added some sort of temporary cookies.
It usually takes a few minutes of fiddling to find the direct links in cases like these (hidden under layers of javascript)... sometimes they "Just Work", sometimes they're like that.

Last edited by ohnonot (2021-01-25 17:38:45)


Please use CODE tags for code.
Search youtube without a browser: repo | thread
BL quote proposals to this thread please.
my repos / my repos

Offline

#6190 2021-01-25 17:39:36

ovum
Member
Registered: 2020-04-17
Posts: 61

Re: What are you listening to right now?

phish- fast enough for you

Offline

#6191 2021-01-25 18:32:25

eight.bit.al
Member
From: Prison
Registered: 2015-10-01
Posts: 808

Re: What are you listening to right now?

CloZee - Sunset Dreamtempo Set

57 min. of Global Bass. Live mix. Awesome.

With doggo (he's a very good boy) in the background helping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnYmqdQA73s

Last edited by eight.bit.al (2021-01-25 19:49:07)

Offline

#6192 2021-01-26 15:19:45

Jimbo_G
Member
From: France
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 184

Re: What are you listening to right now?

I've been listening to one of the good things to come out of 2020, Bob Dylan's Rough and Rowdy Ways.

It's available here: https://vimeo.com/435158162

Offline

#6193 2021-01-26 16:49:00

ovum
Member
Registered: 2020-04-17
Posts: 61

Re: What are you listening to right now?

nick cave- up jumped the devil

Offline

#6194 2021-01-26 22:16:48

twoion
ほやほや
Registered: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,101

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Grooving to wicked piano arrangements to MSFT 21Q2 earnings call ↑↑↑ and next week part II, AMZN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhrj-Vqp95s


Music makes us braver

Offline

#6195 2021-01-27 22:51:52

Sun For Miles
Member
Registered: 2017-04-12
Posts: 201

Re: What are you listening to right now?


Señor Chang, why do you teach Spanish?

Offline

#6196 2021-01-28 00:46:57

johnraff
nullglob
From: Nagoya, Japan
Registered: 2015-09-09
Posts: 7,727
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Jimbo_G wrote:

I've been listening to one of the good things to come out of 2020, Bob Dylan's Rough and Rowdy Ways.
It's available here: https://vimeo.com/435158162

Thanks! That's a nice album I hadn't heard before.


...elevator in the Brain Hotel, broken down but just as well...
( a boring Japan blog (currently paused), idle Twitterings and GitStuff )

Introduction to the Bunsenlabs Lithium Desktop

Offline

#6197 2021-01-28 18:13:17

ohnonot
...again
Registered: 2015-09-29
Posts: 5,328
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

I am not entirely convinced that Orange is the new Black is as good as the critics say, but it does offer what I feel is an honest insight into various US American cultures.
The end credits song often underlines this; e.g.:
The Bug - F**k You (feat. Warrior Queen)
Unique & powerful.


Please use CODE tags for code.
Search youtube without a browser: repo | thread
BL quote proposals to this thread please.
my repos / my repos

Offline

#6198 2021-01-29 01:56:47

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 11,208
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Kat Skinner presents Dub U Crazy, Episode 19. This won't air until Feb. 9, I'm ahead of schedule...

https://soundcloud.com/hhh-orb/kat-skin … ucrazyep19

Thanks to @glittersloth and @eight.bit.al for PMs with musical links, and thanks to this forum for your support.

Offline

#6199 2021-01-29 02:02:36

eight.bit.al
Member
From: Prison
Registered: 2015-10-01
Posts: 808

Re: What are you listening to right now?

^ Listening.

Playlist?

8bit

Offline

#6200 2021-01-29 03:01:24

hhh
Meep!
Registered: 2015-09-17
Posts: 11,208
Website

Re: What are you listening to right now?

^ Soundhound and Shazam it for now, I haven't compiled the list yet. It's basically 1/2 lounge and the second half is Mad Professor/Lee Perry, Grace Jones/Sly & Robbie, Jah Wobble/Brian Eno, Giant Robot w/Buckethead, and Nicky Skopelitis/Bill Laswell.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB