You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-22 05:18:17

BLizgreat!
Resident Babbler - vll!

Network babble

---Mod move--- Split from https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?id=6273

^ +1 him. smile

Wasn't going to but this is nothing to do with help/support. Could always do a write up about Network Manager in command-line and slap it up in Scripts, tips. Am not a mod though, errrr ... might start inquiring about becoming one in the BL forum. Right now I'd be moving this thread somewhere appropriate, like the general discussion thing and very likely banning you OP. LMAO !!! tongue

Come on BL team ! Give me da powa !!! BAM, bam, bam, ... bam !!! Ban, ban, ban, ban. Think ye getting away eh ?!?! BAM/ban ... gotcha ya fecker ! big_smile Errrrrr, probably shouldn't there would only be 200 people left in the BL community by the end of the wk. big_smile

Mod note: Reason for ban ... it's Tues and I'm not in the best of moods !

Last edited by damo (2019-11-22 06:44:38)

#2 2019-11-22 05:56:02

BLizgreat!
Resident Babbler - vll!

Re: Network babble

Other good reasons for ban:

- Don't like your username and/or avatar, please change one or both and re-register.

- My spidey sense tells me Ubuntu is your daily driver. This isn't acceptable, grow spiritually and re-register at a later date.

- You drew the short straw, I just wanted to ban somebody, it was between you and 9 other randomly selected people, your number came up, fair is fair and a deal's a deal.

- You can blame it on my ex-gf, gawd she pisses me off. You wouldn't happen to know any single attractive brainy girls would ya ? We could work summin out, unbanning is always a possibility. tongue

Last edited by BLizgreat! (2019-11-22 05:56:44)

Board footer